The sections of my ipad App Store aren't working fine the purchase section and the upgrade section are working more or less, because when I try to search in the magnifying glass of both sections only stay like that, and I start over the iPad, I logout, and login in the music app, ITunes app, but I can't see if my count is open in the App Store , because the start page is in white and I wait 10 minutes until the page open and nothing, the basic problem was the message, but when I do all your page recommend all the AppStore got white, I am not jailbreak or download something bad, please can you repear my iPad I needed to much, I will wait for answers. Thank you so much for repear my problem, bye.
    Note: I am not going to accept to erase all my things whit out a copy of all my games including MINECRAFT!!!!! Help me quickly please I needed too much. 😥😰
    07-29-2015 02:56 PM
    Then you really don't want to get your iPad working correctly, in my opinion. Feel free to restore from a recent backup or try rebooting your device. Other than that, there's nothing left to suggest that you want to hear.
    07-29-2015 03:01 PM