Can I delete photos from my iPhone?
I've updated my Mac and I've uploaded my pics/videos to iCloud Photos. What i'd like to know is can I delete the photos/videos that are saved to my phone? Will I still have them in the cloud and will I be able to download them to my iPhone if I need them again?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 07-05-2015, 10:23 AM #2
Re: Can I delete photos from my iPhone?
If you're using iCloud Photo Library, when you remove them from your device the will also be removed from iCloud. You might want to use the option to Optimize iPhone Storage, if space is your concern.
Settings > Photos & Camera > Optimize iPhone Storage
- 07-05-2015, 11:15 AM #3
- By Nakia Johnson1 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2015, 11:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2015, 10:54 AM
- By iStayeh in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2015, 08:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2015, 08:03 PM
- By Terry Ambrose in forum iPad 4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2015, 06:52 PM