My iphone playlists wont show on iTunes please help??

I

iMore Question

I have an iPhone 5s ios 7.1.2 and I used to have Flappy Bird on my iPhone 5. When I upgraded to my current iPhone 5s Flappy Bird transferred over but all it did was appear on my phone and stayed on the loading phase because by this time apple had removed Flappy Bird from the market. I really didn't even care about the loading thing I just threw it into a folder and then jail-broke my phone and downloaded tweaks and stuff. For a long amount of time my phone worked flawlessly but then I decided that the Flappy thing should just be deleted. I couldn't do it from my phone/iTunes like a typical app removal because it was just stuck on loading so what I did was I deleted it using the software "CopyTrans" after it deleted everything worked fine except my music! When I plug in my phone to iTunes all my playlists (90 of them) show up on iTunes but not a single playlist shows up on my iPhone and if I try to add a playlist from iTunes onto my iPhone the playlist title appears but no song files are within the playlist. I have over 90 playlists and I really really need help please. I have already completely deleted all my songs on my iPhone and iTunes and then put them back on the iPhone and re did all of my playlists just to find out that it didn't solve anything. My phone is jail-broken and I have ifile. Once again the phone worked flawlessly while it was jail-broken but after deleting the app using CopyTrans the music app went corrupt p.s. It was my first time using CopyTrans and didn't use it again after because all i needed was that one app deleted.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry your question hasn't been answered yet. Hopefully someone else will have seen this issue and can offer some assistance. All I can say is, I have just a few playlists and haven't had any problems. However, I don't jailbreak my phone.