Why is my iPad stuck after updating the carrier settings?
i went ahead and hit install. It did its thing and turned itself off afterwards. Now when I turn the iPad on, an image of a white cord and a red iTunes circle shows up. So I plugged it in to my computer, open to iTunes. Nothing is happening... It is completely stuck. I've tried holding down the off switch and the same thing comes up. Help! I am not very technical minded, as if you couldn't tell! Thanks...
- 05-03-2015, 06:58 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2015, 08:26 AM
- By Abdulla Jabir in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2015, 08:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2015, 07:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2015, 07:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2015, 05:30 AM