Why does my Whatsapp crash at number confirmation?

I

iMore Question

My what's app crashes at number confirmation.

I am from the UK but I have been travelling in the USA and I've bought a sim to use whilst across here. I have been using what's app for to weeks and I have not changed anything on my account since being in the US. Today my iPhone 5c updated IOS by itself, and since then my what's app says I need to confirm my number. I have tried putting in my UK number, but each time I do this the app crashes and asks me to re confirm. I have put my UK sim back in and tried but nothing different happens. I don't want to put in my US number as I've read this will delete all my conversations and groups I am in. Is that true? Anyone got an idea what to do?

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: My what's app crashes at number confirmation.

I am from the UK but I have been travelling in the USA and I've bought a sim to use whilst across here. I have been using what's app for to weeks and I have not changed anything on my account since being in the US. Today my iPhone 5c updated IOS by itself, and since then my what's app says I need to confirm my number. I have tried putting in my UK number, but each time I do this the app crashes and asks me to re confirm. I have put my UK sim back in and tried but nothing different happens. I don't want to put in my US number as I've read this will delete all my conversations and groups I am in. Is that true? Anyone got an idea what to do?

I change my simcard often and conversations and groups stay put. They don't get deleted with a change in sim.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2