When I turned on my ipad, the screen color has changed, how do I get back my usual colorful screen?
The colors on the screen are very weird...I tried "settings" and then tried wallpaper, I know it is something fairly simple because it has happened once before, just can't remember how I was able to change it back (Probably kept trying random things!) Thanks
- 03-07-2015, 09:02 AM #2
- 38,428 Posts
Re: When I turned on my ipad, the screen color has changed, how do I get back my usual colorful scre
Settings - General - Accessibility, and then disable "invert colors". If the device is jailbroken then there could be a different setting or tweak that you may need to alter. If neither of the above, the problem could be hardware related and therefore, you should make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem.
- 07-23-2015, 03:53 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2015, 10:04 AM
- By reckless67 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2015, 10:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2015, 06:56 AM