Have you ever felt conflicted?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If something I buy doesn't work I would return it. If I get a new one and that's a dud too then I return and don't purchase a new one.
That being said 3rd party keyboards are glitchy and can't really blame the device.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If something I buy doesn't work I would return it. If I get a new one and that's a dud too then I return and don't purchase a new one.
That being said 3rd party keyboards are glitchy and can't really blame the device.

Yeah but it doesn't do it on my 5c. That's super weird. I can't return it as I got it Cyber Monday.

Just, maybe I'm just still finding my 5c to be more dependable.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have issues on my 6 Plus my 5C and my 5S with aftermarket keyboards. I think they are all junk right now. But just my opinion.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have issues on my 6 Plus my 5C and my 5S with aftermarket keyboards. I think they are all junk right now. But just my opinion.

That's weird. I wonder why my 5c doesn't have that issue. Though my main concern is the dropped calls. I hate talking on the phone as I work in a call center. So when I'm on the phone, it's usually important...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
That's weird. I wonder why my 5c doesn't have that issue. Though my main concern is the dropped calls. I hate talking on the phone as I work in a call center. So when I'm on the phone, it's usually important...

My wife has a 5C also and was ready to throw the phone across the room the other day because of swiftkey.

And as far as phone calls go I'm on verizon with a 6 Plus and my calls have never been better.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
So you've bought the newest gadget. Had to go through 2 before the third was perfect.

Then you realize small things like messages freezing when using third party keyboards, apps crashing, calls dropping no matter what LTE setting...

I've already seen two noticeably defective physical ones, I think exchanging this one would be like playing roulette.

I need to step outside of what I think and feel to get some advice on what YOU would do.

Enlighten me?

If I bought a new device I would exchange it until I was satisfied that it worked as designed (stock). If after what I consider a reasonable effort the problem was unresolved (device still didn't work), an equivalent device or a refund should be offered.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
If you're speaking of iOS 8.1.1 on an iPhone 6+, then I can relate to issues like crashing native iOS apps and other problems.

As for dropped calls, perhaps there's something going on with your carrier, or a bad SIM? I've also read that if the VOLTE option is enabled, that could introduce some interoperability challenges.

iOS 8.1.2 has resolved the native app crashing and is more stable in my experience, so recommend updating to that if its an option.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
If you're speaking of iOS 8.1.1 on an iPhone 6+, then I can relate to issues like crashing native iOS apps and other problems.

As for dropped calls, perhaps there's something going on with your carrier, or a bad SIM? I've also read that if the VOLTE option is enabled, that could introduce some interoperability challenges.

iOS 8.1.2 has resolved the native app crashing and is more stable in my experience, so recommend updating to that if its an option.

So maybe I should try a new SIM? I keep LTE for calls off or it'll drop calls even more!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77