- iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
How do I delete old apps from iTunes 12.0.1
I've deleted a bunch of old apps from my iPad but don't want them to be re-installed since they are still in iTunes. There was a way to delete apps from iTunes but I can't figure out how to do that now.
I'm in iTunes, have chosen my iPad and under Apps, they are all there. I've unchecked the places to automatically install new apps but I would still like to remove the apps that I deleted from my iPad.
Any suggestions appreciated!
- 11-05-2014, 02:32 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 17 Posts
Re: How do I delete old apps from iTunes 12.0.1
On iTunes, go to Apps, right click on the app you don't want and select delete.
If you don't want to delete it and you don't want it to sync to your ipad, deselect it from the option. To do,connect your ipad, stop it from syncing automatically by cancelling sync. Go to Apps and uncheck the apps you don't want to sync. After that, you can sync.
- By GSOgymrat in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 03-17-2016, 08:27 PM
- By john_908 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2014, 07:32 AM
- By eastbayrae in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2014, 04:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2014, 03:40 PM