help restoring/jailbreaking 3gs
i have a jailbroken iphone 3gs on 4.2.1, getting no service with my tesco sim, and cydia not working properly. since its on ios 4.2.1 i figured updating it to latest ios and a fresh jailbreak might be a good start. how do i go about updating it and jailbreaking it again? which software to use for untethered jailbreak? will i run into any problems since its an old phone?
also my itunes is linked to my iphone 5, will it be a problem using it to restore the 3gs?
any help appreciated.
- 10-27-2014, 08:48 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,356 Posts
Re: help restoring/jailbreaking 3gs
I don't know too much about jailbreaking and such, but iMore has a great sub forum for that stuff....
Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
- By slickr4 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2015, 01:47 PM
- By fb2 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 115Last Post: 12-06-2014, 05:26 PM
- By Emmett95 in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2014, 09:42 AM
- By Navid Keighobadi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2014, 08:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2014, 03:00 PM