My calender has lost april and Mays events How can I get them back?
As I use my calender for billing and tax purposes need to recover this info, there seems to be no real pattern to the info it's lost!
- 10-01-2014, 08:13 AM #2
- 38,433 Posts
re: My calender has lost april and Mays events How can I get them back?
1. What device are you using to access your calendar? A computer, a smartphone, a tablet?
2. Are you using a native calendar or a 3rd-party calendar?
3. Is the calendar associated with an email service?
4. If the calendar is associated with an email service, have you logged in to that particular service via a computer and then verified whether or not the aforementioned events are indeed missing?
- 10-01-2014, 08:52 AM #3
- 24,972 Posts
Re: My calender has lost april and Mays events How can I get them back?
Welcome to iMore! When did this first show? Was it after iOS 8? If you're on an iPhone or tablet, try a hard reset. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
- By Feliz Navidad1 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2015, 08:57 AM
- By DoyouFanBoyBro in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2014, 10:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2014, 07:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2014, 06:40 AM