How to switch from icloud to itunes to backup iPad 3?
My iCloud account is full, don't want to purchase more storage. My computer thinks my iPad is new. Only options it give me are restore or set up new iPad. If I set up as new, will I be able to back up data/photos/apps already on my iPad?
- 09-28-2014, 09:22 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
Re: How to switch from icloud to itunes to backup iPad 3?
First, you'll want to make sure iTunes is completely updated.
Once that is done, plug your iPad in and Sync it with iTunes.
Then it should let you backup and restore through iTunes!
Posted via the iMore App for Android
- By Roustermiller in forum iPhone 6Replies: 68Last Post: 07-23-2015, 09:06 AM
- By yiwostudios in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2014, 09:57 PM
- By paramaribo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 10-04-2014, 10:25 AM
- By boldBud in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2014, 01:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 07:34 PM