- Best AnswerSep 19 2014 | 2:03 pm EDT
Try the following:
1. Reboot your device.
2. Reset your Network Settings
3. Contact Verizon to see if they have a carrier update of some sort.
- 09-19-2014, 02:03 PM #2
- 09-24-2014, 02:53 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How do I get my 3G to work again on my iPad 2 running iOS 8?
Tried switching off FaceTime being able to use my cell phone to make calls
Not much better
Then on another thread I saw switch off automatic cell service and actually choose your service manually.
So far. It seems to work. I have had a number of sleeps and wakes.....
I got really sick of rebooting my iPad every two or three hours.
This is such a simple consumer thing I Struggle to believe it was not properly tested by apple
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2014, 01:40 PM
- By emilioapps in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 01:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2014, 01:32 PM
- By missveronica33 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2014, 01:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2014, 01:12 PM