Can someone else sync their notes to my iPad?
Is it possible that when I double click on my I pad to clear any apps I had open I found an inbox in notes with a note showing from way back in March not written by me but I do know of the person mentioned when I clicked on it to re open it disappeared I did manage to screen shot it first though so I could read it because I take my I pad into the office could someone else notes have filtered into mine ? Can I go into settings and close anything in my I cloud to stop this happening again ?
- 08-25-2014, 07:33 AM #2
- 08-25-2014, 08:34 AM #3
- 08-25-2014, 08:46 AM #4
- By Spartan John-117 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2015, 04:36 AM
- By rmann16 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:27 AM
- By pantlesspenguin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 03:04 PM
- By mbamandam in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 12:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2014, 12:00 PM