Do messages you receive on iMessage also show up in your iCloud mail?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Well seems I have not realised this until now. My question is do messages you receive on iMessage also show up in your icloud mail?

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Messages from on iMessages also appears in my email?

No they don't. I would have about 5,000 emails a week. That's crazy talk :)

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Messages from on iMessages also appears in my email?

No they don't. I would have about 5,000 emails a week. That's crazy talk :)

Bro, then what's happening ? I get same messages I receive from one particular contact who happens to be my girlfriend. And few minutes after I receive her message on iMessage I receive same essayed in my icloud mail. Sometimes it's even comes into the mail before I receive same message on iMessage . Something fishy huh?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
pa5esyna.jpg
5a9ety4u.jpg

That's the proof. Yeah I know it's tied to my email buh why just one contact and it's not often it's comes ones in a while

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't know is tied to your email because that's not a must that's what I'm saying. I had this issue the other day. Uncheck use your email restart the phone and reconnect iMessage to your email and see if it happens again.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I don't know is tied to your email because that's not a must that's what I'm saying. I had this issue the other day. Uncheck use your email restart the phone and reconnect iMessage to your email and see if it happens again.

Okay I'm gonna try that now

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
It can't be setup that way. People have requested it, but isn't it possible she accidentally sent the email? She went to your contact in her Contacts app, and hit Email by mistake?