AT&T/WiFi connection issues...

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the metro Detroit area. Network connectivity has been sketchy all day. Mostly noticing 4G and rarely LTE coverage. Not sure if it's my phone or an AT&T issue. Even noticing similar WiFi connection issues. Seems strange as I just recently "restored as new" my i5.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings" to see if things improve?

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings" to see if things improve?

Thanks I'll give that a shot. Now I'm wondering if it was my work place surroundings. I did reset while at work and still had issues. Once I left the building it seemed to get better. Who knows...I do appreciate the advice though. Was not aware that option existed.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks I'll give that a shot. Now I'm wondering if it was my work place surroundings. I did reset while at work and still had issues. Once I left the building it seemed to get better. Who knows...I do appreciate the advice though. Was not aware that option existed.

You're very welcome, and hopefully, it'll fix the problem. Keep in mind, however, that some users are having issues sending and receiving iMessages and iCloud email, therefore, if that's part of the problem you're experiencing, the problem is most likely on Apple's end.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...om%2Fsupport%2Fsystemstatus%2F&token=auo2URjn

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
You're very welcome, and hopefully, it'll fix the problem. Keep in mind, however, that some users are having issues sending and receiving iMessages and iCloud email, therefore, if that's part of the problem you're experiencing, the problem is most likely on Apple's end.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...om%2Fsupport%2Fsystemstatus%2F&token=h7pJgEt0

Ah, I did notice some iMessage issues today also. Thanks for the info.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost