How do Transfer my saved programs from my Windows PC to the Mac Pro?
I want to switch from a lap top with windows 7 to a Mac Pro. I use excell and windows a lot. How do Transfer my saved programs into the Mac Pro? Thnxs Bill
- 07-22-2014, 09:07 AM #2
re: How do Transfer my saved programs from my Windows PC to the Mac Pro?
Saved "programs" or saved "data"? If it's the latter, you can save your data/files to your Mac in several ways:
1. USB Flash Drive.
2. If you have an iCloud account already, save the files to iCloud. They will be automatically available to you once you've configured your Mac with it.
3. Upload the files to Dropbox or another cloud service and then download them onto your Mac.
- By MustangLife in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:21 PM
- By KingBuick in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:05 PM
- By mykalgrant in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:04 PM
- By mykalgrant in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 07:39 AM
- By OMMBoy in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 04:35 AM