Can you help me choose what color iPhone 5C to buy?

I

iMore Question

I'm having so much trouble trying to figure out which iPhone 5c color I should get. I really need help.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: IPhone 5c color

I can't answer that for you. Go to a store and take a look at them. Choose whichever one you like more. Good luck.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: IPhone 5c color

Get the one you like best and don't worry about what color others like or what color they think you should get. You are the one who will be using it so make a decision.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
No one can answer this for you. But one idea would be to narrow it down to your top two colors, then buy the phone in one of the colors and get a case in the other.

Sent from my iPhone 5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Pick one! Start with process of elimination.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404967186.534662.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Are you a female or male? Doesn't matter. Go with blue.

Just kidding. That's just my favorite.

What is your favorite color? Do you like bright unique colors like yellow? Are you the neutral type who would want low key like white? Do you just love the sky and ocean blue? Does green make you think of a nice car or shirt you love? Do you just fill your room with different shades of pink?

Look at all the colors and just let your intuition lead you. One will stand out. If you like two or more, just think on which one you could see liking if it was the color of your car, shirt, favorite drink, or anything else you might love!

Good luck!

Sent from the Pad using Tapatalk.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What is your favorite color? Do you like bright unique colors like yellow? Are you the neutral type who would want low key like white? Do you just love the sky and ocean blue? Does green make you think of a nice car or shirt you love? Do you just fill your room with different shades of pink?

Sent from the Pad using Tapatalk.
Blue
No
No
Yes
Yes
No
Oh...wait..You were asking the OP!
:rolleyes:

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online