Screen rotation doesn't appear to be working correctly. Can you help me?
home dot button in 4s seems to be very handy but the functin rotate screen not working extra settings or it doesnt work on 4s kindly advise
- 05-23-2014, 07:36 AM #2
- 05-23-2014, 08:23 AM #3
Re: Screen rotation doesn't appear to be working correctly. Can you help me?
To enable the screen rotation feature, do the following.
1. Swipe UP from the bottom of the display to reveal the Control Center.
2. The last icon at the top is the screen rotation lock feature. If the icon is highlighted, then rotating to landscape mode will NOT occur.
3. If the icon is highlighted, tap on it. Now you should be turn your device sideways and get the screen to do so as well.
NOTE: This will not occur with apps or games that are designed for portrait mode only.
- By stephanie85 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 03:42 PM
- By gordol in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 18Last Post: 05-28-2014, 07:28 PM
- By kristina2dope in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2014, 11:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 02:45 AM
- By Trees in forum iOS 7.1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2014, 10:02 PM