I don't want Iphone contacts to import onto my Gmail account
Hello, every time I add a contact to my iphone, it pops up on my gmail account at work.
I would like to keep the gmail account for my work clients only, and not all of the contacts in my iphone5.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
- 05-09-2014, 10:53 PM #2
Re: I don't want Iphone contacts to import onto my Gmail account
Turn off contacts on your work account on your phone. I would set up an account for just your personal accounts (iCloud, outlook, gmail)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 05-09-2014, 10:55 PM #3
- By david9962000 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 26Last Post: 05-12-2014, 10:25 PM
- By Chris Stapleton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2014, 08:47 AM
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 04:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 03:20 PM