I'm 11 years old, and I'm getting an iPhone 5S, what color should I get it?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
LOL. I remember how old I was when my next door neighbor got a 911 with a...car phone in it. I just thought it was too extremely cool...and the car was nice too.

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I didn't even know you could make an account on the mobile nations forums at age 11...

But my advice is get what colour you like best!

I don't think you can make an account at that age. The OP was anonymously asking a question. iMore allows you to do that.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and Congrats on your new iPhone 5s. Since your 11, I would say you defintely need a case of some sort, you might want to take that into consideration when choosing the color. Good Luck with your new iphone

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
As everyone has already said, whatever color you like best and definitely consider a case. For you I would recommend an Otterbox Preserver or a LifeProof, LifeProof has more color options to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I have visited the BB and Android forums too much lately...but this feels like one of them trolling. They like to comment about iToys and how they are intended more for kids than adults. My apologies if the OP is actually a young person seeking advice as to what color their new iPhone should be.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Maybe I have visited the BB and Android forums too much lately...but this feels like one of them trolling. They like to comment about iToys and how they are intended more for kids than adults. My apologies if the OP is actually a young person seeking advice as to what color their new iPhone should be.

The original post doesn't seem trollish to me, but we can never really know. I love my iToys and, like many, couldn't care less about what others think of me or the electronics I choose to purchase.

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
We got my stepdaughter an iPhone when she was even younger than that. We wanted her to be able to contact us when she was not home. It's a totally different environment than when I was that age. So much has changed since then. ...a lot of it for the worse.

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘

I couldn't agree with you more! I use to play around my neighborhood with no problems; now I'm afraid to let my siblings out of my sight. The iPhone is needed now!

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I agree with you. We used to play on roads/in the park.. Hide and seek was our favorite. Now kids play Temple Run! Times have really changed and it's not their fault

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2