How do I prevent my daughter from seeing my iBooks on her iPad?
I purchased new iPad air and gave old iPad 1 to my daughter. She's seeing my iBooks on her iPad. How do I unlink them?
- 03-04-2014, 02:56 AM #2
- 05-19-2014, 04:21 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 3 Posts
Re: Unlink iPads
If you want your things separate. Then create an iCloud account for your daughter and put that on her iPad. I would recommend parental controls as well to make sure she doesn't rack up the in app purchases
After doing this, she shouldn't receive any of your app purchases or iBooks.
- By HTU1000 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:54 AM
- By chocolateyum in forum iOS 7Replies: 13Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:13 PM
- By rockfisher in forum iPad 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2014, 01:08 PM