Iphone 5s email settings
Just got a new iphone 5s, changing over from the android side so im still getting used to the iphone. But One thing has been driving me nuts. Well maybe 2 things. My phone will beep and I have no idea what that sound is. I have my work email synced to my phone as well as my gmail. Is there any way to change the sounds so that each account has a different ring?
Also, when it beeps, i often swipe down to get my notifications etc. It never shows my work email, only my gmail account. Is there a way to configure the phone so that my texts, work emails, and gmail all populate in the notification screen?
- 02-20-2014, 08:23 AM #2
Re: Iphone 5s email settings
Go to Settings >Notification Center, scroll down to mail. From there you can select the accounts you have set up. When you go into each account, from there you can change the notification tones along with how it shows up in your notification center.
- 02-20-2014, 08:55 AM #3
- By sunrat39 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 10Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:10 PM
- By lvinnial in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2014, 01:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:56 AM
- By iRiidium in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:15 AM
- By fightcrazy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:16 AM