- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
iPhone 4 Help (A newbie) lol
I've just bought a Verizon iPhone 4 and ,long story short,it says I have coverage on the phone, which I don't. I didn't buy this from a store, I got it from a friends' friend and bought it off of him.
Back to the question, Is there a way for me to reactivate the device with Verizon and for them not tell me
"This device belongs to another user,etc"
Or can I get it unlocked and stick my with my T-Mobile provider?
-I'd appreciate the help😁👍
- 01-25-2014, 12:31 PM #2
Re: iPhone 4 Help (A newbie) lol
If the device is not listed as lost or stolen, or still under contract by the previous owner, you should be able to go to a local Verizon store and have them provide service for you with that particular phone. As for getting it unlocked, Verizon should do it for you if you meet their qualifications, but I doubt you can stick a SIM card in it to use with T-mobile, but I can't say for certain.
- By crashnburn_in in forum iOS 5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2014, 05:39 AM
- By tamon77 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 10Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:24 AM
- By noavt in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:09 AM
- By MasaBase17 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:40 AM