iMessage not deliverered

T

Toni

I have an iPhone 5c when I send message it says not delivered even though the message really was bc the person replied. Also when someone sends me an iMessage it tells them not delivered and when I read it on their phone it says read and the not delivered goes away on their phone. Called apple and they have no fix

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5c when I send message it says not delivered even though the message really was bc the person replied. Also when someone sends me an iMessage it tells them not delivered and when I read it on their phone it says read and the not delivered goes away on their phone. Called apple and they have no fix

I would try turning off iMessage off then on .. Does this happen to who ever you iMessage or just a certain person ?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

Have you tried a full restore from DFU mode

tono06854

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
I can resend as a text, but if I resend as an iMessage it says not delivered.. Even though it was delivered. The person replied to my iMessage even it tells me not delivered

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Network settings I tried resetting. What's dfu?

Make sure everything is backed up prior to this.

Plug your phone into iTunes. Hold in both buttons until you see the apple logo. Let go of the power button. Then once you see the plug logo let go of the home button.

This will completely wipe your phone.

Your best bet will be to do a clean install but then you will have to re enter everything.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77