limit text sent on forward
How do I limit the amount of text on a forward from an ipod without having to delete each item either word by word, or letter by letter. In other words, on a lap top I can select the text I want to forward and when I go to forward only that text goes - can't seem to do that on the ipod - can't select lines of text without selecting 'all'
- 01-03-2014, 12:02 PM #2
Re: limit text sent on forward
Messages (iMessage/SMS/MMS) that are already sent can only be copied in full...when you paste them, you can then select certain areas by pressing down on the text field and pressing "Select"...this will give you a manual selective mode to delete text you do not want in the forward message.
- By omryo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2014, 05:30 AM
- By Jtshurtleff in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2014, 02:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:50 AM
- By daveshiz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:44 AM