New Iphone

I

iMore Question

I am trying to set up my new Iphone 5s. My Icloud has transfered my music but not my contacts. How do I get everything transfered?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello and welcome to imore, please go to settings -> icloud and make sure all the appropriate toggles are switched on. Again welcome to the forums, please consider registering and exploring all if the many helpful forums.

ty6ure8a.jpg

If you have the settings all enabled, uncheck contacts, open the contacts app and then go back to settings and check the contacts box again, this should help.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to set up my new Iphone 5s. My Icloud has transfered my music but not my contacts. How do I get everything transfered?
Did you do a backup of iCloud before you went from your old phone to the new 5S via WIFI obviously? I know myself although I had my contacts backed up atthecloud, VZW server through my backup asst app and also iTunes. When I was at the Apple store when I bought my 5S and we were setting up as new and turning on iCloud, my contacts did not download right away, We then closed contacts and reopened it in this case there was a store full of people using and doing various things like me. Within a min or so all my contacts were there.

Do you use iTunes and ever backup there? If so and you ares till having this problem use your latest backup in iTunes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2