How can txt messages be forwarded onto another contact or to email address?
it was so simple before - to txt to another contact have to copy & paste as new message, BUT how can message be sent to email?
these txt messages are required in hard copy for file records?!
It was easy before & now seems impossoible.
- 10-24-2013, 09:49 AM #2
Re: How can txt messages be forwarded onto another contact or to email address?
firstname.lastname@example.org or something similar.
- By James Falconer in forum MacBook ProReplies: 33Last Post: 11-09-2013, 10:14 PM
- By offdahglass in forum iPad AirReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2013, 03:18 PM
- By Bazza1 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2013, 08:34 PM
- By Spiritual pilot in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:41 PM
- By melbsteve in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2013, 08:17 AM