No iTunes Radio on my iPad

I

iMore Question

My iPod 2 displays "no content" when I try to go to iTunes Radio. I just upgraded to ios7. Is it not supposed to come with the upgrade

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
First of all, your title makes reference to an iPad....:)...I'll change it momentarily. To answer your question, if you select the "music", and then tap on the "radio" icon, you should see something other than "no content". Are you connected to the internet via Wi-Fi? Try a reboot.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPod 2 displays "no content" when I try to go to iTunes Radio. I just upgraded to ios7. Is it not supposed to come with the upgrade
Wait...iPod 2? Is that an iPod Touch 2nd generation? If so, you need at least an iPod Touch 5th generation device to work with iOS 7 and you need iOS 7 to get iTunes Radio.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wait...iPod 2? Is that an iPod Touch 2nd generation? If so, you need at least an iPod Touch 5th generation device to work with iOS 7 and you need iOS 7 to get iTunes Radio.

I think the thread title was correct... and the typo was in his message. Everything makes sense if the OP is talking about the iPad 2.

To the OP, you are in the US, correct? And you need some sort of data connection (cellular and/or wifi).

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think the thread title was correct... and the typo was in his message. Everything makes sense if the OP is talking about the iPad 2.

To the OP, you are in the US, correct? And you need some sort of data connection (cellular and/or wifi).

​Make sense, indeed. Great catch...:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77