Appointments using Siri

I

iMore Question

When I ask Siri to schedule an appoinment, for example: for my wife with Dr. Jones next fridat at 9am; Siri correctly lists all the information and asks to schedule it. However, when I check my calendar, all it says is "Appointment". Is there a way I can get my calendar to show all the info.
Thanks,
Kip

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
After reading your post, I told Siri to make an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow at 9 A.M. When I looked at the calendar, it displayed the following information:

"Appointment with Dr. ______"

The time was correctly set as well.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just asked Siri to schedule an appointment for me for Monday at 10am. All the information was on my calendar correctly.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Been using Siri, a lot lately to schedule appointments, and they all show up on calendar with all the info. Find it to be very useful

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
When I ask Siri to schedule an appoinment, for example: for my wife with Dr. Jones next fridat at 9am; Siri correctly lists all the information and asks to schedule it. However, when I check my calendar, all it says is "Appointment". Is there a way I can get my calendar to show all the info.
Thanks,
Kip

Try rebooting your device.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2