iCloud

I

iMore Question

My old email address I used for apple ID has been discontinued, I Changed my primary email and Apple ID to new email address on appleid.com on my windows 7 laptop. I assumed that it would automatically change the apple id on my iphone5. I discovered during normal use that I had to type in the new apple id when using app store or itunes now when I look at iCloud on my iphone, the Account login default is the old (now invalid) apple id. I cannot type in the new apple id. There is no apparent way to log out of that apple id on the Settings > iCloud page.

The only way to get out of the old apple id in icloud appears to be "Delete Account". but it won't let me delete due to "find my phone" this has to be turned off but again this defaults to the old apple id??

can someone please help

cazbo41

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I remember my password and have tried it over and over again but it continues to say it is incorrect, its very frustrating....

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Had same issue called Apple, they said it's known issue with ios7, then walked me threw step by step how to correct it, they are very willing to help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2