world clock city isn't on my iPhone, yet it is still the main city on my Apple watch world time.
How do I remove it so it changes to the new world city time that I want? Originally I moved the city on my iPhone to the end of the list, but that didn't move it off of my watch face so I deleted it off of my iPhone but it is still on my watch
I did add a new city to my iPhone and moved it to the top of the list to see if that would change the city on the face on the watch, no luck. What do I do now? Thank you for your help and your time with this!
- 01-01-2016, 10:25 AM #2
- 01-01-2016, 05:50 PM #3
- 01-02-2016, 10:54 AM #4
- 7,800 Posts
Re: world clock city isn't on my iPhone, yet it is still the main city on my Apple watch world time.
1. Remove the world clock from your watch face and then add it back in. It might update just from doing that.
2. Have you tried conducting a hard reset on your Apple Watch (press and hold the digital crown and side button until it restarts)? This may force your watch to resync with your phone and correct the issue.
- 01-02-2016, 11:50 AM #5
- 01-02-2016, 03:36 PM #6
- 01-03-2016, 09:30 AM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2016, 05:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2016, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2015, 08:18 PM
- By Gary86 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2015, 05:50 PM