Why doesn't my watch activity sync with my phone intermittently?

I

iMore Question

My watch activity does not sync with phone intermittently

I have an Apple Watch version 2.01 and iPhone 6 version 9.1 and have happily used the activity app on my watch and synced with my phone with no problems since I got the watch. Recently (possibly since either the phone or watch was updated), I will go to the health app on the phone and there will be a blank screen or showing nothing on the dashboard graphs despite having full details on my watch. Also the activity app on the phone will show no activity at all either for the current day or in the past. This does not happen all the time, but the only way I can get the info back is by restarting my phone.

Any ideas about what could be happening?

Matt-B

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: My watch activity does not sync with phone intermittently

I haven't had any issues like this, so it's not normal. You might want to try repairing the watch with the phone. Also, make sure bluetooth is enabled at all times.

Failing that, if you can get to an apple store it might be the best option.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: My watch activity does not sync with phone intermittently

I have an Apple Watch version 2.01 and iPhone 6 version 9.1 and have happily used the activity app on my watch and synced with my phone with no problems since I got the watch. Recently (possibly since either the phone or watch was updated), I will go to the health app on the phone and there will be a blank screen or showing nothing on the dashboard graphs despite having full details on my watch. Also the activity app on the phone will show no activity at all either for the current day or in the past. This does not happen all the time, but the only way I can get the info back is by restarting my phone.

Any ideas about what could be happening?

I've had issues as well. But mine just doesn't show any data regardless if I restart my phone or not. I'm on 9.2 public beta, but I was seeing the issue on 9.1 as well

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2