watchOS 2 update, old volume control UI?
I've updated to watchOS 2 last night (official release). The thing that bugs me is that the Music app/glance is still showing the old volume control UI (+/- progress bar) vs. the circular UI shown in the beta videos.
Did Apple decide to drop the circular volume control in the official watchOS 2 release or did my update somehow not change that for some reason and I need to do a reset to try and get it?
Thanks in advance!
- 09-22-2015, 03:54 AM #2
- 09-22-2015, 05:13 AM #3
- 09-22-2015, 07:01 AM #4
- 09-22-2015, 09:03 AM #7
- By Apple Fanatic 44 in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2015, 04:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2015, 11:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2015, 10:36 PM
- By tachies in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2015, 09:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2015, 05:12 PM