How to enable activation lock

teleri69

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
After downloading the Watch OS 2 today I was looking all over the apple watch app on how to enable activation lock on the watch and couldn't find anything. Do I have to reset the watch and activate it during resetup or is it automatically enabled if I have it enabled on the iPhone?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
It's automatically enabled. To check this on the watch app go to General >Apple ID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Here's what I found in the Apple Watch app. Go to General/Apple ID and enter your Apple ID.

"After you sign in, your Apple ID will be associated with this Apple Watch. Your iPhone uses this Apple ID to enable Activation Lock, so it will also be enabled on this Apple Watch."

So, I take that to mean to enable Activation Lock on your Apple Watch, enter your Apple ID here, and you're done.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Here's what I found in the Apple Watch app. Go to General/Apple ID and enter your Apple ID.

"After you sign in, your Apple ID will be associated with this Apple Watch. Your iPhone uses this Apple ID to enable Activation Lock, so it will also be enabled on this Apple Watch."

So, I take that to mean to enable Activation Lock on your Apple Watch, enter your Apple ID here, and you're done.

You're absolutely correct...:)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442880514.800634.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2