How to enable activation lock
After downloading the Watch OS 2 today I was looking all over the apple watch app on how to enable activation lock on the watch and couldn't find anything. Do I have to reset the watch and activate it during resetup or is it automatically enabled if I have it enabled on the iPhone?
- 09-21-2015, 06:19 PM #2
- 09-21-2015, 06:23 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 368 Posts
Re: How to enable activation lock
Here's what I found in the Apple Watch app. Go to General/Apple ID and enter your Apple ID.
"After you sign in, your Apple ID will be associated with this Apple Watch. Your iPhone uses this Apple ID to enable Activation Lock, so it will also be enabled on this Apple Watch."
So, I take that to mean to enable Activation Lock on your Apple Watch, enter your Apple ID here, and you're done.
- 09-21-2015, 07:08 PM #4
- By EpicInUtah in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-26-2015, 04:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2015, 08:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2015, 05:37 PM
- By Miska Hietala in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2015, 05:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:58 PM