How is the Black Stainless Steel holding up durability after 2-3-4 months of use?

IanRip

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Black Stainless Steel, Durability after 2-3-4 months of use

Hi
how is the Black Stainless Steel holding up now after 2-3-4 months of use

I have an sport model, and I?m considering upgrading to an SS

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Black Stainless Steel, Durability after 2-3-4 months of use

I'm also interested in hearing from those who have the black stainless steel watch with black link bracelet. The DLC coating is supposed to be extra durable. I was dubious and ordered the regular stainless watch with link bracelet, suspecting the accumulation of scratches over time would really stand out on the black surface. Now that it's been out a few months, we should have some real world anecdotes. Anyone?

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site

Having had a pair of eyewear with this coating, and found it very durable, I've been curious as well, because a watch is much more prone to contact with hard surfaces that would scratch the finish.

Is there any way to invite Rene Ritchie to comment? He has had the black stainless model with black link band, and could give some great insight as to its durability.

bldhk

Jun 24, 2015
Visit site

I have been using the Black Stainless Steel for two months and it is holding up quite well for the watch body. For the Link bracelet, I only wear it during weekend (to avoid scratching the bracelet against keyboard I wear sport band during workdays), so the link bracelet is still in perfect condition. If Black Stainless Steel link bracelet is available for separate purchase, I would have worn it everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IanRip

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site

Is there any way to invite Rene Ritchie to comment? He has had the black stainless model with black link band, and could give some great insight as to its durability.

not sure how to get Rene to comment, but someone must know how to get feedback from him

andrwstw

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site

The black stainless steel link bracelet is now sold separately!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77