Apple Watch now available in stores...

nore03

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
So I woke up this morning and checked my order and it still hadn't shipped so I decided to see what ordering one today had for an anticipated delivery date and noticed there was an option to reserve a spot to pick it up in store today. Clicked it and I reserved a spot at 10am. Took 5 mins, he asked if I needed help setting it up and I said nope I can figure it out. I am the first one here in Tampa to buy one in store.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Good to know. Which one did you get? Did you ask which ones they had in stock? Also... Congratulations on your new Watch!

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I just checked online and apparently they haven't made their way to my area just yet. The LL band was not available for pickup and the Sport Watches were available to ship in 1-2 weeks.

Crisdean

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I had a play at the Apple Watch today and it looks really nice. The home screen looks a bit interesting. I love the Watch Edition ones. Really cool.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I did same thing .. I ordered last night and it said i wouldn't get it until July then i came across another post about in store pick up. This was not a option when i ordered last night. So i just turned around today and canceled my order and reserved mine for pick up tonight at 630.

nore03

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I got the Sport Space Gray with a black band. I like it so far, its pretty nice. I know they have others in stock. They said if I wanted to switch to a different one I could but I was happy with this one. I wish I could reply with whatever reply I wanted rather than using Siri or using the preset messages but I guess I can survive.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
So, I just got off an online chat with apple.com. They are suggesting that you first make your appointment and then go into the store to purchase the watch. Once you get the watch, cancel the online order otherwise if you cancel the online order first and then walk into the store, you could be faced with being SOL and having to place another online order.

Also, you cannot future date your reservation, its only good for the day you want to go in.

nore03

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
So, I just got off an online chat with apple.com. They are suggesting that you first make your appointment and then go into the store to purchase the watch. Once you get the watch, cancel the online order otherwise if you cancel the online order first and then walk into the store, you could be faced with being SOL and having to place another online order.

Also, you cannot future date your reservation, its only good for the day you want to go in.

That is what I did, I ordered mine on the 10th but for the same reason I did not want to be SOL I waited until I purchased the watch then after I walked out of the store I cancelled my order. My coworker on the other hand made a reservation to go pick his up then got busy with clients and couldn't go and he cancelled his original order.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
fyi:

I ordered the Sports watch green band version this past Sunday. I was told that the estimated ship time was 1-2 weeks and it was set to arrive at the end of June - early July. This evening, I just got word via apple.com, the order is being shipped to me. I hope its within my state, which means I will get it quicker. :)

PrincessKick

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
My hubs made an appt at 615p to go in at 7p and bought a 42mm space gray sport with black sports band tonight. Now I have a 42mm to try on more than a few minutes to see if I want to sell my 38 and buy a 42. He loves the watch so far especially as I've had mine for about 7 weeks and can show him all the tips and tricks I've learned.

Jean Sagarese

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Got up early this morning and ordered my watch no iPhone yet but I decided if the watch was there I would just pick it up. I really didn't expect it to be available and now I can't wait for the clock to hit 4:30

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Just an FYI, if you go on the Apple website to reserve in-store, it has to be during normal operating hours. I checked yesterday during the day and saw that it was available locally but I didn't pull the trigger just yet. I went online around 930PM to check again, and only stores in the west coast and midwest were available. I checked again around 1045, and only Hawaii, Cali, Oregon etc was available.

I ended up going online around 830AM today and reserving in store. I went in and got my watch in less than 5 minutes. I did have an online order pending, but I canceled it.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
decided to buy one Tues night so i ordered found out Wed you could get in store so i reserved and canceled my online order.. went last night and picked it up .. I even had them set it up and pair it for me and two reps were showing me all the shortcuts and tricks to do stuff.
Charged last around 9pm .. i sleep with a watch on ( its my alarm) woke up today .shower etc normal routine ..now 12 hours later still at 70 percent .
Tracking my heart beat while sleep by far as been the coolest / most scary thing lol

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I just checked online and apparently they haven't made their way to my area just yet. The LL band was not available for pickup and the Sport Watches were available to ship in 1-2 weeks.

I checked a little later in the day and the Watches were available for pickup. The bands however were still not available for pickup.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
They are moving FAST!!!

Yesterday my 2 local stores had almost all of the watches, today not so much... Almost none of the 42mm SS watches were available. But I expected that as people went to the stores and cancelled their orders online :)

jschu22

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
They are moving FAST!!!

Yesterday my 2 local stores had almost all of the watches, today not so much... Almost none of the 42mm SS watches were available. But I expected that as people went to the stores and cancelled their orders online :)

Yeah, I found the same here in Florida. Haven't looked at the 38mm but there at most 3 stores with any stock of the 42mm it seems, and there isn't a single "popular" version available at all.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll