Left handed

Dante Totino

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone
Just wondering for all you lefties for those who wear on their right wrist what's it's like?
Did u change orientation or just deal with reaching over?
Post pics

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I'll be getting my watch on Monday (hopefully). I plan on changing the orientation so it is easier to reach the buttons. Just seems to make sense...

Maf C

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm left handed & have always worn a watch on the right. However I tried apple watch on both wrists & both ways round & found that wearing on the left hand wrist with buttons on the right works best for me as I seem to use my right hand to input for phone & watch mostly unless I'm texting one handed. I guess it all depends on how left handed you really are (I can kinda go both ways)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually even-handed with the exception of writing, but I've worn a watch on my left wrist since elementary school and wearing one on my right wrist would just feel weird to me.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually even-handed with the exception of writing, but I've worn a watch on my left wrist since elementary school and wearing one on my right wrist would just feel weird to me.
my sister is the same way... I'm left handed... But am wearing mine on my left hand... Haven't worn a watch at all for about 10 years so it's taking some getting used to and will feel weird for a while no matter which side I wear it on... :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
my sister is the same way... I'm left handed... But am wearing mine on my left hand... Haven't worn a watch at all for about 10 years so it's taking some getting used to and will feel weird for a while no matter which side I wear it on... :)

(Laughing)...I'm sure it will...;)...Still, the benefits of having it, specifically regarding notifications w/o having to take out your iPhone, is worth it, in my opinion. In fact, I'm increasingly using it for phone calls when I'm at home. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your Watch as much as I'm enjoying mine, my friend...:)

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks and feels natural upside down?
Would you rather have there be a left handed option maybe with crown on top?

Doesn't bother me at all. Being lefty I guess I'm just used to doing things differently. I'm always amused when people try to use my computer and they realize my mouse is on the "wrong" side.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Another lefty here. My Watch is on my right hand with the digital crown on the lower left side. Just seems "right" to me.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Another lefty here. My Watch is on my right hand with the digital crown on the lower left side. Just seems "right" to me.
things weren't feeling "right"...so I made the switch to the same orientation...seems more natural to me now...

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Lefty here.

I guess I'm stubborn. Watch on right wrist but with crown and button on right, same as I did with my old analogue Swatch models.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Lefty here.

I guess I'm stubborn. Watch on right wrist but with crown and button on right, same as I did with my old analogue Swatch models.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

The difference between the Watch and the "old analogue Swatch models" is that NOW you have the option of fixing that. :)

Last edited:

Mscatinboston

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone
Just wondering for all you lefties for those who wear on their right wrist what's it's like?
Did u change orientation or just deal with reaching over?
Post pics

I'm right handed & wear my Watch on my right wrist. I have always been more comfortable with wearing a watch on my right wrist. No problem managing the controls. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1433706875.486340.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1433706890.985948.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2