Apple Watch and connectivity.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had any connectivity issues with their watch? With my Pebble I would have to restart it maybe once a week. It was connected but I wouldn't get any notifications. Just wondering about the watch. Mine still hasn't shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Apple Watch for over a week and haven't noticed any connectivity issues. The only time I have had to restart my watch was for settings to change.

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Connectivity is one of the main reasons I decided to buy an Apple watch. I'm hoping it is seamless and it looks like it will be. I'm a Juner so I've still got a few weeks to find out.

For now, I'm having similar issues with my MS Band losing connection with my phone. Getting that connection in the first place was a royal pain in the tush. It took me over half an hour and 6 or 7 restarts of my phone and Band and I still can't get it to connect to my iPad.

When you get your Watch, give us an update...

mlawrnce

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Compared to my Pebble (original) connectivity has been really solid.. There are other issues with the watch but that would be for a different thread :)

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Flawless for me as well, after 12 days using it. When out of range, it just automagially reconnects when I'm close.

dcscott

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
My Pebble would lose connectivity 2-3 times a week. I've had my Apple Watch for two weeks today and it is yet to loose the connection. Couldn't be more solid.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Like the others, I've not had any connectivity issues with my Watch thus far...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2