Green is the New Black!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

Taking a little liberty from one of our favorite Netflix shows, who think's that the green Apple Watch Sport is THE hot model? Yes the other models are pretty cool too, but it's just something about the green one that has caught my eye. Maybe it's different? It's catchy? I don't know I just like it.

What do you think is green going to be the hot color, and be the one to get like the "gold" phone usually is every year? Or is Uncle PK just crazy? (DON'T ANSWER THAT!!!!!! LOL!!!!)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Apple Watch Sport with the green band is the BEST watch they offer. I liked the way it looked the minute I saw it.

So, no, you're not crazy. . . . The people who did not purchase the green band are crazy. (That comment was only intend to be a joke.)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Black is a classic no doubt, but there is just something about the green that caught me!

I like the green, but think the black makes it more "sleek" which is why many chose it. It may not be the super high end classic look, but it is the less standouts color, to where it could still be considered a watch in most peoples eyes, and not just some attention grabbing accessory.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I like the green, but can easily see why black is the most popular.

Black is neutral & can technically match with anything. The blue, green & pink bands (and white to a certain degree) are cool, but for practical purposes, black is the easy choice for people who are only planning on using a single band.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2