Apple Watch Delivery Delay

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My watch was shipped on 11/26 with a delivery date of 12/2. As of 11/27 it has been sitting in KY and before today the delivery date was 12/1. It still sits in KY and now the delivery date is unknown.

Am I being impatient or does it look like there could be a problem? I have not had issues with apple deliveries before and this is a gift. I want to surprise hubby with a Apple Nike Watch.

erichards2

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I'd suspect it is a delivery issue through the carrier and not apple. Especially after all the black friday and cyber monday sales I'd expect there to be a higher chance of delays/issues. I'd recommend keep watching the tracking information, may come late. If the guaranteed delivery date passes w/ no package, contact apple and then contact the mail carrier. Cheers!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Going from 12/2 to 12/1 wouldn't concern me, but going to Unknown might. Sitting in one spot for three days is a little disconcerting. Holiday shipping, weather issues, maybe.

Is the delivery date guaranteed? I don't know what kind of time crunch you might be in, but I'd call UPS now rather than later. (I'm assuming it's UPS and not USPS.) It might not get it to me any sooner but I'd feel a little better.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well, it is moving again. The unknown date was concerning, but it is back to saying tomorrow is the delivery date. I am so excited to surprise my husband!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77