How can i start an activity? My wife and I participate in a group fitness some evenings; it is kind of similar to a body pump class but the pace is slower but a lot more reps. Will my watch even record this type of activity or is there a way to add it manually after the fact?

Thanks!
    11-02-2016 03:51 PM
    How can i start an activity? My wife and I participate in a group fitness some evenings; it is kind of similar to a body pump class but the pace is slower but a lot more reps. Will my watch even record this type of activity or is there a way to add it manually after the fact?

Thanks!
    I would chose the "Other" option and at the end of the workout, you can choose the rename option and then you'll get a bunch of other activities you can choose from. Just choose the one that is closest to what you just did.
    11-02-2016 03:56 PM
    I would chose the "Other" option and at the end of the workout, you can choose the rename option and then you'll get a bunch of other activities you can choose from. Just choose the one that is closest to what you just did.
    I will try that. Thanks!
    11-02-2016 05:36 PM
    One more question about group fitness type of exercise: it asks calorie estimate when starting; how do you know what to enter?
    11-15-2016 05:48 AM
    One more question about group fitness type of exercise: it asks calorie estimate when starting; how do you know what to enter?
    I'd say it depends on your gender, activity level, weight, age and effort. I would do open goal for a bit and see what it logs before setting a calorie target.
    11-15-2016 06:16 PM