Anyone else having issues with Twitteriffic for Watch?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My Twitteriffic app keeps telling me that there are no new activities or updates or whatever. That's all it does, I can't do anything else. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Yea I was just wondering this. I had a new follower and it didn't notify me at all. The app seems useless. At least the regular Twitter app allows you to actually read the timeline right on the watch

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been having issues with the Twitter app not loading tweets. I think it's a WiFi issue. I rebooted my modem and it does better. But it still persists. Temporary fixes are toggle wifi off, then back on or swipe the Twitter app out of the multitasking tray. For some reason my isp and Twitter don't want to play nice. I haven't noticed this in Tweetbot. I may need to sign out if Twitter in the phone's settings, then sign back in. But I have 5 accounts, and I'm lazy.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I only get notifications in the Twitteriffic app on my watch. Not sure if that is the intended function, but then again I am not likely to scroll through tweets on the watch :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2