full tv screen mirroring with ipad
My mom hates how when she mirrors her ipad onto the tv screen, there are black crop out areas on the sides of the screen since the ipad has different dimensions.
Is there a way to fix this? There's a lot of apps with tv shows/movies she can't watch with just the apple tv or with airplay so she has to mirror.
Thanks. Also, seems like airplay/mirroring is dropping every so often for her. I think it's cause ios 7 is new and the issue will be fixed with future updates. Is that right or is there something wrong with her system?
- 01-29-2014, 09:36 PM #2
- 01-29-2014, 10:52 PM #4
- 01-30-2014, 09:09 AM #6
- 05-05-2014, 09:09 PM #8
- 05-06-2014, 08:08 AM #9
- 05-06-2014, 09:15 AM #10
- 05-16-2014, 01:29 PM #11
Re: full tv screen mirroring with ipad
Hi. You can try if you're using the latest version of XBMC (Gotham I believe it's called) and the latest ios 7, or even ios 6.
Enable the airplay mirroring from the iPad first, make sure xbmc is closed from the app switcher as well because you basically need a fresh open of the xbmc app after airplay mirroring is enable, xbmc should then open full screen, if not try changing the video settings in xbmc, I'm not exactly sure where right now but it's pretty easy to find if you spend a little time fiddling around with it.
Hope it works!
- 06-26-2014, 12:53 PM #12
- 06-27-2014, 07:25 AM #13
- 06-27-2014, 05:17 PM #14
- 06-27-2014, 05:26 PM #15
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 01:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:06 AM