Thinking of new AppleTV 3G, a few quick questions?

dvddad

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I know I can hook up your Apple TV to a wired or wireless internet connection and receive Netflix and other services, but do you also get Safari or another web browser? Can I use Pandora or listen to music at SiriusXM.com?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Stock it does not have a web browser.... and the 3rd Gen. aTV does not yet have a jailbreak available... which would get you a browser.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I know I can hook up your Apple TV to a wired or wireless internet connection and receive Netflix and other services, but do you also get Safari or another web browser? Can I use Pandora or listen to music at SiriusXM.com?

The stock "apps" on the current Apple TV software are:

iTunes movies, tv shows and music, your local iTunes library(ies) from networked computers, Netflix, MLB, NBA and NHL networks, Trailers, WSJ Live, YouTube, Vimeo, Podcasts, iTunes Radio, Photo Stream, MobileMe and Flicker. And MobileMe is going away on 6/30/12.

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
If you have an iPhone that is capable of AirPlay, you can use the ATV to view your web surfing on your tv. I do that when I don't feel like sitting at my desk and staring at the screen.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
If you have an iPhone that is capable of AirPlay, you can use the ATV to view your web surfing on your tv. I do that when I don't feel like sitting at my desk and staring at the screen.

Ditto- and with your iPad too which is what I usually use with ATV.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2