Offline Play list

Chad Mullins

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm overall pretty lazy when it comes to making playlist. One of my favorite things about spotify is that I can subscribe to playlist like top 40 and it will keep me synced with that playlist. I see some similar "stations" on apple music and I see that I can make songs or my own playlist available for offline listening but I don't see a way to just pick a pre-done playlist or station and make it available for offline listening. I would like to do this so I'm not always streaming music. Hope this makes sense.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
In the title section of that playlist/station, click on the 3 dots & the option to "Make Available Offline" will appear. Select that and all songs in that list will download for offline listening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paul Davenport

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
That only does the current song I believe. The thread starter & I are in the same situation. I want to create a playlist called 'Top 40' for instance. Each time I am on my wireless connection I want the playlist to update and sync the current songs. It also discards the songs that are not in the Top 40. This is easy on Spotify. I cannot find a way to do this on Apple Music.

crankerchick

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you can do this (yet) with Apple Music. You need to stay with Spotify (or similar--Google Play All Access has it too). The make available will just get the songs in the playlist. It won't get the new songs if the playlist ever changes.

Skepilot

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
You can do this, just like in Spotify. Go to "New" (star on the bottom of the iOS app), then scroll down to either Apple Editors Playlists or Curator Playlists. There you will find several playlists that you can subscribe to which are updated regularly. For example Topsify has several "Top 40" lists in several genres, and Apple Music has "The A-List" playlists in different genres.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2