Spigen Tough Armor Case for iPhone 5

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has tried the new Spigen Tough Armor case for the iPhone 5, and what they think of it? If you go to the spigen.com website they have a Tough Armor challenge for $19.89 where you get the case and Spigen Ultra Clear Screen protectors. I recently bought one on ebay from China for $12.00 and I really like the case, but I am pretty sure it is a counterfeit :) and for $20 bucks I am thinking about just ordering with this offer.. ugh this will make like 20 higher priced cases I have bought for the ip5..lol.. I swear after this case I will seek therapy! Anyhow I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this case, and which colors look nice on the black iPhone.. Thanks!

RescueEMT911

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I haven't tried it, but aside from a typo (druing instead of during) the details look interesting. I'm a bit surprised to see them directly go after another competitor.

djnukleus

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I've bought it and it's amazing. There's a special going on right now. You get the case, their crystal screen protectors, plus their tempered glass screen protector all for iphone 5/5S for only $37. It's a great deal I've ordered for all of my brothers, but it's only available through this site. Enjoy. https://stacksocial.com/?rid=475639

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the SPIGEN Tough Armor a few weeks ago - really really like it. Is I really like the case a lot. However it bubbles my screen protectors around the buttons (so I've been using it off and on). It definitely provides solid protection.

I looked into that $20 SPIGEN deal and you have to have an Otterbox Defender to take advantage of that offer (plus take photos and post them to social media). It's not as cut and dry as this post made it sound. Just an FYI for other forum bowsers.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2