Broke my Incipio Atlas Case
Well during wedding photo's last week, I dropped my iphone in its incipio atlas case. The bottom part of the case that seals the charging port and speaker broke... Better an $85 case than the phone but still thought it would have lasted a little better from a hip level drop. Its cracked so its no longer water proof but the case will still function as a dust proof and shock proof case as is, just no more beach trips with it.
- 06-15-2013, 04:54 PM #2
- 06-15-2013, 06:23 PM #3
- 06-16-2013, 08:31 AM #5
- 06-16-2013, 04:12 PM #7
Re: Broke my Incipio Atlas Case
I love the case yeah the sounds muted a little bit but its waterproof. I'm just going to buy another one, Its way thinner than any of the alternatives out there minus the life proof fre. But the glass never gives me touchscreen problems. The case does work as advertised I'm always at the beach and do like to read books on my phone during jacuzzi baths. I recommend 100%.
- By dkbllb in forum AccessoriesReplies: 39Last Post: 06-24-2013, 11:03 AM
- By musikaaa in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2011, 12:08 AM
- By mfaye9 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2010, 07:34 AM
- By disflipissofresh in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2010, 09:38 AM
- By MysticMoonstone in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 08-28-2010, 04:24 PM