LifeProof Disappoints in So Many Ways!

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Look on there front page of the website. Just got a follow up email and they have a sign up now to follow this case. They started making it in July for 4s but then held production to release the iPhone 5 and s3 till after the first of the year. Announcement on release will be at ces on jan 3.

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
The second lifeproof case arrived and while it was slightly improved I'm just not willing to give up the speaker quality for a waterproof phone. Ill stick with my incipico frequency case I love it sturdy but thin.

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I just received my 3rd lifeproof case in the mail and I am pleased to announce that all previous problems with the case have been fixed! First case I had, had the "pillowing" effect on the top and the bottom of the iPhone, had the high pitched noise come out of the earpiece, and couldn't end a call. I got my 2nd case, still had the "pillowing" effect on the top and the bottom, but not as bad as the first generation. It fixed the high pitched noise and the ability to end a call. The only reason I sent it back was because they sent me the wrong color. Very good customer service. Got my 3rd case in the mail today, and I am pleased to announce this 3rd gen case is much, much better! No "pillowing", no high pitched noise from the earpiece, and can end a call! Slim, sleek, waterproof, dust proof, etc and can fit easily in the pocket. Sound is much better too! Overall a 10/10 for sure!

anon(1458)

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
The second lifeproof case arrived and while it was slightly improved I'm just not willing to give up the speaker quality for a waterproof phone. Ill stick with my incipico frequency case I love it sturdy but thin.

I've gone thru 3 of those frequency cases. None seem to fit right for some reason.