For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh that looks really nice Jakeless. I really like the gray/white set.:)

I may have to invest in this color now as well. I've really grown to love the OB defender case-I have it in the pink/gray and just ordered the purple/turquoise from amazon the other day which should be arriving sometime around the 20th. :)

I just ordered the Ocean Blue this past Tuesday..can't wait to get it. I may also get the gray/pink one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

I may have to invest in this color now as well. I've really grown to love the OB defender case-I have it in the pink/gray and just ordered the purple/turquoise from amazon the other day which should be arriving sometime around the 20th. :)

I'm thinking about the purple turquoise too!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the Ocean Blue this past Tuesday..can't wait to get it. I may also get the gray/pink one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw that color also, and I like it as well. As much as I like the OB defender, at some point I may break down and order that color as well. I think that itnwould look really nice on the white iPhone:)

I'm thinking about the purple turquoise too!!!!

:) the other night when you, gin bill and I were posting, I broke down and went onto Amazon and ordered it lol. I got my daughters in the mail yesterday---the colors of it are sooo pretty. !! I can't wait to get mine:D

So as of now, next on my list of cases are the OB defender in white/gray and the teal/dk teal:)

BrettAU

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the normal Zaggs don't work with some cases. They do make a case friendly screen protector though.

Does that work with your case?

The normal Zagg worked with my commuter, but I really hope this works with the Reflex.

writegirl

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I got an Otterbox defender series case and I am completly unhappy with it. It does NOT fit the Sprint iPhone 4S correctly (although it claims it is for iPhone 4S). The headphone jack "hole" is nowhere neare the right place. I have to lift the rubber port access in order to use it and that makes the case look bobo imo. Anyway, never ordering another hideous otterbox case again. Talk about bulky!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I got an Otterbox defender series case and I am completly unhappy with it. It does NOT fit the Sprint iPhone 4S correctly (although it claims it is for iPhone 4S). The headphone jack "hole" is nowhere neare the right place. I have to lift the rubber port access in order to use it and that makes the case look bobo imo. Anyway, never ordering another hideous otterbox case again. Talk about bulky!

That's not a hole for the headphone jack ... That's a hole for the noise canceling microphone next to the headphone jack ... (looks like a pin hole)

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Thank you pink! :)

I really like it as well. It looks really sharp and I like how the white plastic matches the phone.

When I first got my 4S, I had an OB defender that was black plastic/red silicone. It was nice, but this is nicer. :)

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

You should return it, and look for Otterbox defenders that say universal. You can tell if it's for 4S if it has the big opening around the front facing camera. Happy hunting, sorry about your experience.

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

kurtiswithak

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I got the black otterbox commuter (updated 4s version), I'm perfectly happy with it.

It has the larger camera opening and the flash doesn't wash out my pics.

It isn't like the defender's with the rubber on the outside that is constantly peeling off and pissing me off, nor is it nearly as bulky, but it still feels like it offers plenty of protection.

I must admit, I like the black on white stormtrooper look too! :D

P.S. For those of you looking for the updated 4s otterboxes, the sprint stores in my area are carrying their full line up of revised cases. Just a thought on a place to look, I couldn't find them anywhere else.

wylderubicon

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I had this one as well. Loved that I could stick my debit card in and go. I had it for about 2 weeks and then I returned it. I take a lot of pictures and I any going through cases like no bodys business! They all seem to affect the flash! Or is it just the White phones? Or just mine?

I do, however, like to switch cases around, as I get bored fast. So for now, until I can find something that plays nice with the camera, I have 2 bumpers, the light green and white and the light blue and white.

Yes, the flash does bleed into the lens with this case. That is one negative point.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77