Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singlestick

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I have entered a few contests before, but I have to admit that I am ridiculously excited about the possibility that I might win an iPhone 4S.

Thanks TiPb!

jdunn

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Just Checking in

I haven't been on here in awhile, but I will look around and see what everyone is talking about I suppose.

korp#IM

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
For so long the iPhone has needed voice to text and the ability to perform actions with your voice. Siri is going to be amazing and with my job I travel quite a bit and frequently have a need to make meeting appointments, reply to messages and check the weather ... the only problem is I usually have to wait for a pit stop or traffic to stop to complete these tasks. If I had the iPhone 4S, I could complete these actions easily with my headset not having to delay or possibly forget about something. Hopefully I win because that would make my life so much easier.

Feltzem

May 30, 2009
Visit site
I want an iPhone 4S! I've currently got a 4th Gen iPod touch and the performance & battery life is just terrible. It lasts about 2 1/2 hours on a charge if I'm lucky and I can barely run 2 apps at the same time. And I'll be going to college next year, so a 4S would be infinitely more useful than what I have now.

MikeyGee19

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I dont know if you guys are actually reading the comments or just picking randomly, but if you are actually reading them then i just want to say thank you for having this contest and giving the chance to one of use to get the iPhone who might not be able to afford it.... (or may not be able to get their yearly upgrade because Sprint decides to change it lol) But, for real coming from someone who has never had the chance to own an iPhone, i do have everything else Apple and this would be nice to finally complete my circle of Apple products and use them together like they are supposed to be. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.